Monday, December 10, 2012

"I Love Being a Missionary"

at a park on P-day playing soccer with kids and evidently testing the weight limit of a teter totter. ha


soccer ball he bought for himself for Christmas

December 10, 2012

Familia,

Sorry this letter is going to be super short. I don’t have much time and I am really rushed. So sorry if nothing makes sense. This week was a good week; super, tough and we had a ton of challenges. However, I know this week is going to be an awesome week and we are going to see a ton of miracles. We are planning on having a baptism with a girl from Paraguay named lady. She is 16 years old and her family is members but inactive. We are hoping this can help get them all back, because there is like 15 of them Haha!! Then Pablo is still doing awesome!! He should be baptized next week with another investigator named Ramón. He is the husband of a member and like 65 years old. He really, really likes us. He would have been baptized a while ago, just he is really hard to teach, because he doesn’t remember much and can’t read or write, but he wants to be baptized so we are going to help him with that!! So we just found out today that we get to go to the temple on the 24th and do a session as a mission. We are so excited! I have known for about 2 weeks or more because Elder Krausse and Elder Castillo told me. Haha Elder Castillo already finished the mission and Elder Krausse goes home next Monday! I can’t believe how fast time is flying by!! This week I have been studying the talks from conference in the Ensign that you sent me! Everyone is incredible and super spiritual! I'd encourage all to read them!! They will definitely bring the spirit!! I love being a missionary and being able to be an instrument in the Lords hands as he brings to pass miracles. Always be ready to listen to the spirit and follow its guidance!! Good luck all the college kids that are taking finals. Good luck with work, school, sports, and jr miss, and preparing for Christmas. I got the Christmas picture. Loved it!!! What a crazy year!!! Love you all so much! Good luck with everything. I hope I will be able to skype, if not we can talk on the phone! Nos vemos y les Quiero mucho!!! Con Amor, Elder Eppich

Here is his address for letters that requires an international stamp:

Elder Kraymer Eppich
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias
C.C. No. 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

FREE online address:
http://www.dearelder.com/ is free and fast. Select the tab "write a letter" He is in the Argentina Buenos Aires West mission. Text me at 509-318-0796 for questions

No comments:

Post a Comment