Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas from Saladillo Argentina

Elder Eppich's Christmas tree. He loves Christmas and Chrismtas lights. This is so typical Kraymer to do something like this!!
December 17, 2012


Familia, 

Comò estamos? I hope all is going well for all of you and that you are all excited for Christmas and the opportunity to do Skype, with me. HAHAHA I am super excited, it will be good to hear your voices and what not! I can’t believe it has been since June when I talked to you all last. It doesn’t seem like that long ago! But it will be a good experience for sure! Who will be on with us?
  Well it sounds like all the family is home! That’s got to be nice for all of ya! I bet your having quite a bit of fun!!
 Well we had a pretty good week! We had a baptism planned for Saturday with a girl from Paraguay named leide (lady) but she had to leave to Paraguay before we had the chance, so we will have to wait till she gets back in a month or two. Oh well, it happened for a reason. This week we should have a baptism for Ramón. He is 65, and a great guy. I call him mi abuelo de Argentina! He is super old and funny. Haha. Then the following weekend we are hoping for 3 more baptisms with a possibility of 4! We are working super hard to be able to help these people get ready for baptism!!   I    I am super excited to be a missionary in these ultimate days. To be able to help so many people change their lives and accept the atonement of Christ in their lives. It is a great blessing to be a representative of Christ during these holidays!   I would really encourage all of you to really focus on the atonement of charts and all he has done for us. Because of him I know I will be able to live with all of you forever!! 
   Well I have been studying the conference talks, and I absolutely love all of them!! I hope you all get the chance to study them. I love the one by elder Neil. L Andersen. Read it! HAHA and by elder Holland, and Nielsen. All of them are incredible. We are so blessed to have a living prophet to lead us and guide us!! 
 Everything is going well here in Saladillo. We are working super hard! I am excited to see all you for Skype on Christmas. Have a good Christmas!! Remember the meaning of Christmas and go help someone else have a wonderful Christmas as well. Love you all so much!

Love, Elder Eppich                    

Here is his address for letters that require an international stamp:

Elder Kraymer Eppich
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias
C.C. No. 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina
FREE online address:
http://www.dearelder.com/ is free and fast. Select the tab "write a letter" He is in the Argentina Buenos Aires West mission. Text me at 509-318-0796 for questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment