Monday, January 13, 2014

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" 2 Timothy 4:7

January 13, 2104

Familia,

2 Timothy 4:7 He peleado la buena batalla, he acabado mi carrera, he guardado la fe.

I don’t know where to start, there are seriously a thousand of things that are passing through my mind right now. I can’t describe it, but all in all it is a lot of joy.

 Ï cannot believe that is has been now 2 years that I have been serving as a representative of the Lord. And I testify to you, that it has been the best two years of my life. I would not change any of it. I told my president today, that looking back I don’t see anything negative from the mission, just a few trials that led me to great miracles. I feel so grateful to everyone of you and mainly to the Lord, for the blessings that he has given me in these two years. They say "called to serve", but I feel while I have been here serving, the Lord has blessed me more than I can explain. It doesn’t make much sense, but it is incredible!! Thanks to everyone for all you have done for me.

 This week, we worked harder than ever to be able to leave this area and ward ready to explode. I am leaving the area with about 6 baptisms in these next few weeks!! I don’t have time or the words to be able to explain everything what I am feeling right now, so sorry for the shortness of the letter. 


 But I want all of you to know that the Lord lives, he loves us, this is His church and His plan, we must do all we can, in every minute to help all Come unto Christ. I know that families are eternal! I know that faith is something real that makes a difference in every decision. I know that the Lord listens to EVERY prayer, and answers EVERY prayer!! I know that constantly the spirit guides us and WE HAVE to FOLLOW it!! Too many times the spirit has led us to places at the right time, to be able to save lives physically and spiritually!! I love you all so much!! I'll see you soon!! Hope to hear from all of you very soon!!! I'll truly miss being called Elder Eppich. So for the last time, love you all,

Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment