Friday, July 27, 2012

The Atonement

July 18, 2012

Familia,

Sorry I am not going to be able to write a long letter again this week
because I have been trying to write a short letter to every member of
the family. If you want maybe you could combine them and put them
together in the blog or then you can alll read them. Everything is
going really well for me here in LA PERLITA! I now know the area
really well and just in time because my companion is leaving today,
and I dont know who is going to be my new companion yet but I will
have to direct the area!! That will be crazy! Lol
   This past week I have really been focusing on becoming more like
our Savior Jesus Christ. I become more and more grateful for him and
all he has done as he has done so much for me and for all the world!
It is crazy to think about the Atonement and all it does for all of
us!! He has paid the price for all and it is sad to think that not all
are willing to take it and use it!! I love being able to testifiy of
the Atonement! Well i have to go! Love YALL

Love, Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment