Friday, July 12, 2013

Hard Work Pays Off

July 13, 2013


Family,

This week was a great week!! Oh before I forget again, last week when I saw the Elder that serves in La Perlita, he was telling me how one of the guys that I found and prepared for baptism, that his brother and mom got baptized and that the rest of his family is progressing as well!! It is such an awesome experience to know that all the hard work pays off and that never will we see all the results from all of our hard work!!!!!
 
This week we had an awesome week with lots of miracles!!! So the zone where I am has been one of the best zones in the mission when it comes to baptism and stuff, but lately they have been struggling, just like Chivilcoy when I went out. (Oh I saw pte and Sister Carter and they told me they put me in the favorite area and they are expecting BIG things from me!! Haha pressure) So we have been working super hard to turn things around. Me and my companion, Elder Hernandez have been working super hard with the members and looking for investigators and we have found a lot of great people!!! We have a family called the Familia Medina. They are part member family and two are members and there are five that aren’t. We are reactivating them and then we are going to baptize four of them on the 27th of July!! Also we have another part member family that we found that are progressing a ton. Their names are Gysel and Gonzalo, they should be baptized as well on the 27th, well at least Gysel, Gonzalo might take some more time!! Then on Thursday Elder Hernandez and I contacted a family and taught them and helped them with some service. Their water line broke and I helped him fix it. They were surprised with my ability to help them. Hahaha they are the Familia Zepeda and they came to church as well on Sunday, and they really liked it!! Oh we also sang a hymn in the sacrament meeting, the missionaries, it was super good!!! Haha and I have become a great cook, I experiment a lot and things turn out SUPER good! I made chocolate chip cookies yesterday!!!! ! They were soo good!! Well thanks for everything I got to get going, keep praying for me!! Love ya!!,

Love, Elder Eppich!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment