Monday, July 1, 2013

"Pray with Faith, then work with Faith"

July 1, 2013
 
Family,
 
Well I am super short on time, but everything is going SUPER good here!! We are working really hard and we are seeing a lot of miracles. Yesterday at church we had 7 investigators and we are having a ton of sucess with the members and they are excited to help us all and we cant wait to see the results!!!!! My companion, Elder Hernandez is doing great as well!! He is a great teacher!!! I love so much how the Lord answers our prayers of faith. I encourage all of you to pray with faith and then work with faith. Ask the Lord for things and then do all you can to get them, and then you will really see the hand of the Lord in your lives! I love you so much and thanks for everything. Sorry for the short letter!!
 
Love, Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment