Monday, September 9, 2013

Diligent and Obedient

Elder Hernandez (Columbia) and Elder Eppich getting to go outside and brave the rain storm!
September 9, 2013 Family, Well this week we had a lot of good experiences! We are still looking for a lot of new investigators and helping the ones we have progress, that way we are always teaching and baptizing! The Lord is really helping us as we are being diligent and obedient. This week we had a super spiritual experience. On Thursday we went to two lessons we had planned and they both fell through and I just kept praying and praying that we could have a spiritual lesson and find someone ready to be baptized. We had the impression to go to a contact we had done a couple weeks earlier. We went and found her and at first she didn’t want ANYTHING and tried to get us to leave, but after a few inspired questions and some promises, she let us in! We taught for about 15 minutes and the spirit was so STRONG! At the end I invited her to be baptized on the 28th of September and she gasped and said, that’s my birthday!! YESSS I'll be baptized on that day!! It was super spiritual; it’s so incredible seeing the Lord's hand guide us! I know that the Lord does everything for a special reason, nothing happens just because, everything has been planned for 1000s of years, and it is up to us to make the most of it and learn all the Lord wants us to learn!! On Saturday it rained a ton! Haha I love when it rains on the mission, because we still go out and work while everyone is inside and they are all like, look at the crazy Mormons, Haha. If it’s not a testimony that this work is true, I don’t know what is! But I know that it is true what we are sharing and I know this church is true!!! Thanks for all the support! Hope all is going well!! OH YEA GONZALO is getting baptized this Saturday, I’m not sure if I’ll be here or not, but I’m excited for him!!! Love you all! Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment