Monday, September 16, 2013

"We Were Just Messengers"

Elder Eppich and Elder Midgat (California)
September 16, 2013 Familia, There was quite a bit of changes this past week. I am no longer in my beloved Lujan, but I got sent back to Moreno, in Mariló with an Elder Migdat, he is such a capo, I have always wanted to be his companion and now I have the chance to be his companion! Haha we get a long great and teach really well together and we have seen so many miracles it is incredible. I’ll try to remember all of them, Haha. First of all, a funny story real fast. Last Monday in Lujan me and another Elder in our apartment were doing shopping and we were talking in English, and an obnoxious lady from Paraguay was trying to flirt with us, and was asking us questions about English. I said something to her in Guaraní the language of Paraguay, and I said "vamps a la capilla el Domingo", or I invited her to church on Sunday and she decided to be funny and decided to shout that I said, "-----------" you can translate or take that out, but I get embarrassed to say what it really means, Haha, it was so AWKWARD, but then I told her to tell the truth so that everyone doesn’t think I was saying bad things..... Wow..... Then on Tuesday night I got a call saying I was leaving the next morning! I got sent to Moreno! I am loving it here, and it’s possible I will finish the mission here with my companion! My old comp is training now, he is such a capo, and Gonzalo got baptized!! Elder Migdat and I did a lot of divisions this week helping a few areas out, and we learned a ton!! Last night we had such a strong lesson, it was incredible. It was 7:30 and freezing cold, and raining, but we wanted to find a family of 4. That is what we prayed for, and about 3 hours of looking we found a guy that came out to answer us, and he denied us so many times, like 7 times, then finally said, ok come in, but for only 15 minutes. We get in there and the spirit took over. I am not sure if I have felt the spirit so strongly in my life. That family kept saying “what is that peace that we feel? we feel like we have never felt in our whole lives, because of the testimonies you're sharing we know without a doubt that these things are true, we will be baptized.” It was so incredible, and I know the spirit did everything, we were just messengers. It was so spiritual and I loved it, this family literally changed in front of our eyes, the Lord is blessing us beyond belief. We have 3 or 4 baptisms coming up this week! So we are excited! I’m so glad to hear that all is going well! Hope you all keep on going, thanks for all the support. I hope all of you are helping out all of the missionaries, they need your help! Love you!! Love, Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment