Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Gospel is True!

May 14, 2012
Family,

Well I don’t have much time since we called yesterday! I don't have
much to say! I love you all so much! It was so great to hear from all
of you and thank you for all of the support that you give me!!
 Tonight we are going to the Nashville Sounds game and it should be really fun!!
 The Gospel is true! I love this gospel with all of my heart! If I
didn’t know it was true I wouldn’t be out here!! The book of Mormon is
incredible! I learn so much from it every day and I am so grateful for
the time I have to read in it! If anyone wants to gain a testimony of
this church or strengthen their testimony read the book of Mormon and
pray about it!! My mind is brought to what Elder Holland said 'No evil
man could write this book and no righteous man would, unless commanded
of God" It is so true!! Love all of you! If you need anything let me
know!
  Mom I love you and Happy Mother's Day! You have done so much for me
and I see more and more of your influence in my life the longer I am
out here! I love you and thank you again for everything!!

Love, Elder Eppich
Tennessee Nashville Mission
105 Westpark Drive Suite 190
Brentwood, TN  37027-5010
Cardboard cutout I made for Kaitlan's reception. I couldn't resist and had to bring it out for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment