Monday, May 21, 2012

Leave Nothing!

May 21, 2012
Family and Friends,

A lot has happened in a week! Elder Shoun went home.  That was pretty
weird because he was my first companion in the field! He taught me
a lot!!!  Leslie( Inglima) Penny brought us dinner! It was so good! And it was
really nice to see a familiar face and we talked for a little bit, and
hopefully we can meet up with her again!!! We went to a Nashville
Sounds game with a family in the ward. It was so much fun!! It
reminded me of going to tri-city dust devil games with the family! The
family's name is Critchlows, they are super cool! Their son is a
freshmen and he is a stud QB. He wants to go to BYU and I bet he will, he
is super good.
 Elder Longfellow is my new companion and he is from Ogden Utah and
likes University of Utah, uh-oh were going to have some issues! HAHA
No, he is pretty cool, and wants to be a doctor as well!! He likes to
work really hard like I do and we are starting to see the fruits of
the labors from Elder Shoun and I! We are finding a lot of people
right now and are teaching a lot of lessons! We are seeing a lot of
people getting super excited about the Gospel and are seeing a lot of
miracles happen before our eyes so that is super cool to see!!!
 The spirit has been really strong in all of our lessons and we have
been able to promise some pretty cool things to a lot of the
investigators! It is so cool to see people realize that we are
representatives of our Savior!! We are having a lot of people making
progress! That is so cool to see!
  So we teach English to Spanish people in the community! It is super
cool and pretty crazy that we can teach English, lol. Well we had a 19
yr old boy show up and he wants to learn English and he got a long
really well with us and really liked being in the church! So we
invited him to church and he came and stayed for the whole thing! He
kept saying how much he loved it and the people were super nice and, "
He said he feels really good" and I explained that that was the spirit
and he said yes , yes I feel it a lot!! He wants us to teach him more so
we have an appointment with him tonight!! We are planning to commit
him to baptism tonight!! It is incredible how the lord blesses you
when you do what the lord wants you to do!!
  I have witnessed a miracle myself this week! My Spanish has made a
huge jump this week!! I can understand pretty much everything and
communicate what I need to! The lord is definitely blessing me and it
is so incredible! I know he blesses everyone the same way as long as
we do what we are supposed to be doing!!
  Sounds like everything is super busy at home! I hope grandpa is
doing well and that everyone has a good week! I am keeping everyone in
my prayers! Thanks for all of the support! Let me know how track goes!
Kade and Karigan work your hardest at track, LEAVE NOTHING! That’s my
motto on the mission field! Except for books of Mormon. LOL Love ya’ll

Elder Eppich

Tennessee Nashville Mission
105 Westpark Drive Suite 190
Brentwood, TN  37027-5010

No comments:

Post a Comment