Monday, May 6, 2013

"In comparison to God we are nothing, but to God we are everything"

May 6, 2013

FAMILY,

Well I am staying put here in SALADILLO with Elder SMITH!! We aren’t having changes! It is what I thought would happen! We are missing a lot of missionaries (still no Visas into Argentina) so we did not expect a lot of changes! But we are super excited for this transfer together! We are really excited to see what will happen! We have a lot of people that are really progressing and are keeping their commitments! It’s a great blessing to have all of you supporting and praying for me! I feel your help every day!! 

 I can’t believe how fast time is flying and how blessed I am to be a missionary, I probably say it every time but I am seriously so blessed and can’t believe how the Lord just keeps on blessing us!! And how he blesses all of you! The Lord really does love us! I really hope that EVERYONE realizes that! No matter what is happening in your lives, the Lord LOVES you individually! Like President Uchtdorf said, "In comparison to God we are nothing, but to God we are everything! I love that quote. It is so true!! He loves us so much and knows us!!! We are never alone and never will be alone! Rely on him!!!!!!

  Julio and his wife are doing super good! And Maria as well. She is doing better with smoking. Like 5 cigarettes is all! Then Jorge is doing great as well! Fabiana isn’t doing too good though; it breaks my heart to see people struggling. Mom maybe you could write Fabi with the help of Shayne. I think it would mean a ton to her. 

 Thank you so much for all you do! I hope all is going well! Love you all!

Love,


 Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment