Monday, November 25, 2013

"Keep Moving Forward and Not be Distracted"

Cabrera Family
November 25, 2013

Familia, 

Well we had a really good week!! Yesterday we had the baptism of Lucas Cabrera!! His family was inactive for 10 plus years. Then his grandma came back and she brought him. We started helping him and his family and then yesterday he got baptized!! It was a great service, super spiritual!! Even though he was just a little kid of 11 years, it was great seeing the family at church!!
 Well, things are still going great, the Lord is blessing us a ton. We have quite a few investigators at this moment, and we want to keep looking for more so that we never run out of things to do!! This past week I spent in a different area, Paso del Rey, with Elder Hansen. He came to the mission with me and we were in the same district in Tennessee, he is a great guy!! 
 We have a family of 7 that has gone to the church two Sundays in a row; we are trying to help them get married so all of them can get baptized this month!!!
 Sorry I don’t have much time right now, but I love you all a ton, and I know this church is true!!!

 I hope all can read Elder Dube and Elder Uchtdorfs talks, they are great!! We always have to keep moving forward and not be distracted!! That’s how I am going to finish the mission!!! 

Love ya!! Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment