Monday, November 4, 2013

"Faith really can move moutains, but not if we sit and wait for it to happen"

Elder Eppich and Elder Midgat, Moreno Zone
November 4, 2013 Well, sorry I don’t have much time this week. Like every week, we have a ton of things that we have to do… so much for a P-day, but it’s ok!! Things are going great here in our area. We are teaching a ton of people and exercising faith. Faith is something real, and something that works miracles. I cannot begin to tell all of the wonderful experiences I have been able to experience because of faith of investigators, converts, members and missionaries. Faith really can move mountains, but not if we just sit still and wait for it to happen. We have to go out and work to make these miracles happen. It doesn’t matter where we are, how much time we have in the mission, or who our companion is. We all have the same calling and power. If we depend on the Lord and have faith in him, he truly will work miracles in every area of our lives. We finally got the family Andino to go to church. It was stake conference and they liked it a lot! We also have a 55 yr old man named Daniel Benitez, he is awesome. He has gone to church now twice and loves it. He got his answer on Thursday. We were teaching about repentance and he just started smiling and said, “wow, I feel like I have never felt in my life. What is this feeling? is this my answer?” It was incredible. He will be getting baptized on the 23rd with a few other people. We have a possibility of 7 people that will be getting baptized on the 23rd of November. I’m doing great and I am loving the mission. Thanks for all the support. Love you all!! Elder Eppich

Elder Eppich and Elder Midgat, looking quite GQ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment