Monday, October 28, 2013

"Craziest Week of My Life"

Special ZL meeting. 54 visa waiters came in last transfer
October 29, 2013 Familia, Well this week has been one of the craziest of my life! Lots of divisions (54 visa waiters arrived last week) and lots of emergency transfers in our zone; it’s crazy how hard Satan is working to stop the work from progressing here in the mission. In the mission, we are having more success than any other time in the history of the mission, and at this time, Satan has never worked harder to make us be disobedient, it truly is so sad. I really hope that we can figure things out and help everyone be exactly obedient!! So I have a new companion, he is Elder Godoy from Chile. He has about 14 months I think. We have been comps for about half an hour, so I don’t know much about him, hahaha. However, we are going to work our tails off to help all Come unto Christ!! Wilber, Nilson, and gabby all got baptized!! It went so good!! The spirit was so stinking strong, it was incredible. There was good support, and the members were really super excited, so that was really awesome!! They are going to be great members. They always say, when we can we go and work with you Elders. Haha they want to be missionaries so bad. I’ll try to send pictures if I have time!! Haha Oh I did divisions this week in la Perlita!! It was a great experience, we had a meta to find a lot of new investigators, and we were looking all day and didn’t have a ton of success, but at 850 the Lord led us to an awesome family!! It was incredible! The Lord always blesses us after we have done all we can do!! I saw Jackie and Brisa!! They are doing so good, they were crying so much when they saw me, and I’ll send some pictures!! I can’t believe how fast time is flying by....We are almost to November, it’s almost by birthday!! I made some awesome spicy salsa, kinda like pico de gallo, but it’s a lot better, Haha I think. Well love you all, hope all is going good, Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment