Monday, October 14, 2013

Don't worry mom.....


Elder Midgat and Elder Eppich with a cake....I think :)

October 14, 2013 Dear Familia, Well this was a great week!! On Monday night we go to Wilbur and Nilsons house and their sister that is 22 that is really cool. (she was juntada or living with a guy that wasn’t her legal husband) we show up and she was like “well I can be baptized on the 26th with my brothers,” “ we said no you are juntada you have to get married before,” she said,”no, I kicked him out, because God told me too, and I want to pay tithing and he won’t let me, so I kicked him out”, hahaha. She is going to get baptized on the 26th with her brothers!! They are soo cool! They read and take notes every day!! This week I was only in our area about a day and a half. We had some meetings and then we did divisions with some other areas!!! We had some crazy experiences, but I’ll tell you about them when we get home! Jaja don’t worry mom. Well it is officially super hot here in Argentina. I have been dying, but I am getting a good tan, I think, Haha. We found a really cool family on Saturday that is so prepared for the gospel. They will probably be baptized on my birthday! What an awesome gift!!! jaja! I hope all is well and that you’re all doing good! Love you all, and sorry the letter is short. We have a meeting we have to go to in Ramos Mejia! Love ya all! Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment