Monday, October 7, 2013

WE should invite EVERYONE to Come unto Christ

October 7, 2013 Familia, We had an incredible week!!! Full of lots of awesome miracles. So I am going to start this letter with una caña and then tell you about the awesome things that happened! So I hope all that read this letter was able to see how important member missionary work is!! Every talk talked about how the members and missionaries need to be one, if we don’t work as one we are not the Lord´s. It is so true, the members and the missionaries have to work together, when they do we will truly see miracles every day. WE should invite EVERYONE to come unto Christ, not only the ones we think are ready. We shouldn’t be scared to invite people, all they can say is no, and like Elder Holland told us at a missionary conference, an invitation that is born from love, will never offend, it is so true!! We seriously need to invite everyone!!! Because we truly love them!!! So this week we did divisions with a couple elders. Luckily I was able to stay in my area and work with a new Elder; it was really cool because we had some really awesome experiences. We found a family of 6 that is married and a 55 yr old guy that is really cool and want to be baptized; the 55 yr old guy went to conference and loved it!!! Wilbur and Nilson are doing great, and are going to get baptized!! Those two families we found this week felt the spirit so strong. It was such a testimony for me because the Elder I was with is new and struggles a lot with Spanish still, but I let him talk a ton to build his testimony and he did great. I mean, I struggled understanding him, but the investigators no!! They understood everything, for the spirit, it was incredible, an awesome experience. I loved conference so much, all of the talks were so special for me, and it was crazy to think that I will be home for the next one! Well I love you all so much and hope all is going good!! Remember every member a missionary!! Love ya! Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment