Monday, April 23, 2012

"It is a fairytale, because it is perfect"

Hola Como Esta?

How is everything going for everyone there? That is awesome about Salt
Lake coming to film you and what not!! It is going to be like the
District for missionaries!! When does it come out?!? I have been
telling people out here to look for you in the videos, hahaha. haha I
hope you throughout my name sometime in those interviews! It sounded
like you had a really great experience!
  This week has flown by and it has been kinda crazy!! The highlight
was probably on Tuesday it was pouring rain and we decided to walk
that day, I personally thought it was a horrible Idea, but it turned
out for us and we had fun! So we were going to visit all of our
investigators and none of them were there or they didn't open the
door, lol So we saw a girl and her son get out of the car and we went
and talked to them. She said you were lucky to catch me I am normally
never home at this time but because of the rain her son's soccer
practice was cancelled! She said she had never talked to missionaries
so we taught her about the Book of Mormon and Eternal Families! The
whole time she was like " perfecto, esto es perfecto para mi" This is
perfect for me!  She said she loves reading and that she was going to
read and pray about it! Then she kept saying how weird it was to see
two white guys speaking perfect Spanish, lol pretty funny cause My
Spanish isn't that good, it is only good when I am talking about
Gospel stuff.. She then offered us some water and set up a return
appointment.
  Then as we were leaving she came running after us and said here is
an umbrella! So she is super sweet and we are really hoping that she
is ready to go!!
  So for celebrity news. HAHA I was showed where Keith Urban lives and
I saw Johnny Depp haha. Kinda cool.
   I don't have much other news because my companion was sick for two
days so I spent the days just reading and studying! I have been
reading Jesus The Christ! It is an awesome book! I have learned a ton
and have gained a ton of knowledge about the life and love of Christ!
It hasn't really strengthened my testimony!!
  This Gospel is true! We had a guy kind of trying to bash with us and
saying your gospel is a fairy tell it isn’t true!!  I realized it is a
fairytale because it is perfect it answers all of our needs and doubts
and I am so grateful to be a part of it and the opportunity I have to
share it with others!!!

Love you all!
Elder Eppich

Tennessee Nashville Mission
105 Westpark Drive Suite 190
Brentwood, TN 37027-5010

No comments:

Post a Comment