Monday, October 15, 2012

"The Next Day we went to Work!"

October 15, 2012
Family,

Wow what a crazy week!!! So on Monday night  the zone leaders called
and told me that I was leaving and that I would be leaving with
luggage, which meant that I probably wouldn’t be staying in Campo. I
was super disappointed because I love Campo, but I decided  the
Lord obviously has a plan so I can’t worry about it too much. So
the next day I said goodbye to my investigators and it is crazy how
close we can become in just one transfer. They started to cry and
everything! It is cool though that I was able to help them!  Then
Tuesday night we left for the offices in Capital. So we get there
after a few hours and then go to the offices to wait for the meeting
to start. I got to talk to Elder Streadbeck and Elder Cochenour a lot
so that was really nice!  Then all of the secretaries and office
missionaries kept coming up to me and asking me´¨where do you think
your going Elder Eppich?¨ and things like that, so I started to think
something fishy was about to go down. Then the meeting started. They
got to Chivilcoy ( Our zone ) and they showed that I was leaving and
then the next slide was Salladillo (it said that Family de la Cruz
was there, but that’s not true, they were in 25 de mayo with us) then
it says whitewash with Elder Eppich and Elder Crowther!! I went crazy
and so did the whole mission that was there, especially my zone
because they all knew I wanted to stay here.  So a little about the
History of Saladillo.  About a year ago they took the missionaries out
because there were problems with the members. Oh and it is only a
group, that means that we aren’t a branch or a ward, but that we are a
part of a branch that is somewhere else.  So when we saw that we are
putting missionaries again everyone was super excited. Then after Presidente
Carter talked to me and said “let’s see what you can do Elder Eppich!
You got a tough job but if you can work hard you’re going to have a lot
of success”, and then told me that I was the right missionary for the
Job so that was pretty cool as well.  My comp is Elder Wade Crowther
from Park City, his birthday is tomorrow so were going to make
breakfast from the states today for lunch. Lol  so then on Thursday
the office missionaries brought us out here to show us our pension and
where the house is we have church. Then they showed us a family that
feeds the missionaries every day and gives a lot of references. Then
they left us with a map. Haha. We were a little overwhelmed at first.
Haha so we unpacked and cleaned the Mansion we live in! It is huge!
There is 3 rooms, a bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen a
place where we can wash our laundry, a garage and a back yard! We just
have to clean it up really good!!  Then we went and met our group
leader. Then the next day we went to work!! We worked a ton! We met a
lot of members and they took us around to some old investigators and
some references. We set 5 baptismal dates in 2 and half days! Found
11 people to teach! So we aren’t as overwhelmed anymore! We are doing
really really well!!  This group has been having about 8 or 9 people
coming for the past few months. And on Sunday we had 18! Before we
leave were going to have a branch! Hopefully!!!  I really like my comp
a lot! He has about 8 months in the mission. But just got here last
transfer, he waited for his visa in Alabama. He likes to work really
hard and is super obedient as well, and super funny. We get along
really well, especially because he trusts me enough to cut his hair.
Haha it looks pretty good!
  So everything is going really well for us here! I am loving it so
much, and love being able to be guided by the spirit!! Good luck with
everything, with work, school, sports, and mission papers Kade! I Can’t wait
to hear where you’re going! Love you all, talk to you in a week!! Love
Elder Kraymer Todd Eppich
Elder Streadbeck, Cochanour and Eppich,
companion and friend from MTC and apparently mothers with same taste in ties :)

PS Elder Eppichs birthday is fast approaching. I'm sure he would love some letters. Please text or call me at 509-318-0796 if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment